At Vivere, we are committed to protecting your privacy.
Information we collect and why we collect it
The information we collect about you may include the following:
Name, telephone number, email address, date of birth, and any other information which you have provided to us
Information from customer surveys, competitions and marketing activities
Information collected during your online session, which may include IP address, geographical location, operating system, browser type and version, your domain name and/or other information useful for us to improve our services
Providing your personal data is voluntary. However failing to provide adequate information may prevent you from receiving specific services from us.
How we use the data we collect
• To confirm or modify your reservation
• To complete your request to use our online services or other services
• To notify you about changes to the services we provide
• To confirm and process your payment in relation to the products and services provided to you
• To facilitate our marketing communications including but not limited to special offers, events, newsletter, customer feedback surveys, and contests
• For the use of any of our business partners, associate companies and/or service providers in connection to the reasons listed above
We will not deliberately share or sell your data for purposes other than mentioned above.
Data disclosure & security policy
We will not disclose or transfer your data held by us to any other party but we may do so where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which the data was collected. We may provide your data to the following parties:
• Any of our business partners, associate companies, business associates, or affiliates
• Any person who is acting for or on behalf of us or jointly with us for purposes deemed necessary for us to provide or improve our services
• Government authorities including regulatory bodies, law enforcement agencies, and other organisations as required or authorised by law
Your data that we collect may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside Hong Kong and you must consent to such transfer to receive our services. We will take necessary steps to protect your data in order to keep it secure.
Our website and our communications with you may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites or apps, over which we have no control. If you follow a link to any of these websites or apps, do note that they have their own practices and policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these websites to your rights. Vivere does not accept any responsibility or liability for any practices of third-party websites.
Accessing and correcting your personal data
You have the right to:
• Check whether we hold personal data about you
• Access any personal data we hold about you
• Request us to correct any inaccuracy or error in any personal data we hold about you
• Request us to cease using your personal data for direct marketing purposes
The Data Protection Officer,
31 Sugar St,
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong